Global WholeHealth Partners Corp.
Many people can have a couple of drinks and still feel perfectly sober but in fact, their reflexes may be impaired. It’s a good idea to check blood alcohol levels before taking the wheel. Driving while impaired means more than a fine or suspended license –
it can be deadly.
The effects of alcohol are not limited to car accidents. Here are a few sobering facts:
• Almost 50% of all violent crimes involve alcohol.
• Suicides are the second largest cause of alcohol-related deaths.
• In 1999, of the fatally injured snowmobile drivers who had been drinking, 75% had blood alcohol levels over 0.08%.
• In 1998, about 40% of boating fatalities involved alcohol.
• In 1999, 41% of fatally injured pedestrians had been drinking. 85% of those had blood alcohol levels over 0.08%.
Data from the web site of MADD.
Helping Save Lives One Test at a Time
"LOVE LIFE LIVE LONG"